Hamidiye Police Station

Records show that the decision to reconstruct a Police station and name it in honor of the Sultan was taken on 26 N 1317 (28 January 1900) (BOA, İ.DH, 1371/1317/N-18). This decision was further confirmed by another record dated 4 Ca 1318 (August 30, 1900), (BOA, DH.MKT, 2397/146). The reconstruction of the Police Station, able to house twentyfive people, was completed on 18 Z, 1321 (March 6, 1904); and it was handed over to the Division Commander of Selânik (Thessaloniki), (BOA, DH.MKT, 826/60). The Police Station is no longer extant.
Previous Page
Next Page