Şer’iye Court

It is inside the castle, on the Theophiliskou Avenue's, Possidonou Street. On the front, from the marble inscription on the second floor, it is understood that the building was built in 1907.

On top of the inscription, the tughra of Sultan Abdülhamid the II is present. The two floored building has an entrance with columns. There is a fountain built on one of the side walls in 1907, same year with the building. The building was used by Rhodes Turkish Waqf until 1990's.

The building's roof, walls inside and outside, floorings, air conditioning system and electricity system was renewed with the restoration works started in 1998. Today, the building is well kept.

Previous Page
Next Page