Police Stations (Border Patrol Station)

Larissa no longer belonged to Ottomans after the 1881 Treaty of İstanbul so Tırnovî became a border. Larissa was retaken in 1313 (1897) that’s why Tırnovi lost its position for a while. The Ottoman Customs House had controlled the transfers between Tırnovî and Damasi until 1912. The remains of the two Police tations doors are all that remain today. The first one is located in Melouna above the Prophet Elias. The other one is located on the hill beyond Amari.

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: