Junior High School for Girls

The opening ceremony for the Senior High School took place on 24 Z, 1319 (April 3, 1902), (BOA, MF.MKT, 618/79). On 29 C, 1319 (October 13, 1901) Remziye Hanim, a teacher from the Beşiktaş Hamidiye School, was appointed as the first teacher (BOA, MF.MKT, 585/66). On 7 Za, 1319 (February 15, 1902) Fatma Şükriye Hanim was appointed in place of Remziye Hanim (BOA, MF.MKT, 607/36). A second teacher and a custodian were appointed to the school that reopened after restorations were completed on 14 C, 1320 (February 15, 1902), (BOA, MF.MKT, 660/1). Fatma Şükriye Hanim was allowed to go transfer to the Dersaadet on 10 B, 1325 (August 19, 1907), (BOA, MF.MKT, 1012/39). Hamidiye Hanim was appointed as the first teacher on 5 Z, 1325 (January 9, 1908), (BOA, MF.MKT, 1034/46).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: