Kapıcı Mustafa Agha Masjid-Mosque

Registered in the Başvekalet (Prime Ministry) Archive, 1274 (1857-1858), Nr: 189/227. Osman Pasha, the regional director of financial matters (Defterdar) built a mimbar and it was turned in to a mosque (Ayverdi IV, 1981, p.326).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: