Fethiye Mosque

The date and owner of the construction could not be ascertained. However, it was likely a church that became a mosque during the conquest. This is estimated because of its name. Records concerning muezzin appointments for the Fethiye Mosque exist with the date of 9 S, 1254 (May 4, 1838), (BOA, C.EV, 140/6969). The Fethiye Mosque was repaired by Tırhala Administration and the inhabitants on 23 C, 1282 (November 13, 1865), (BOA, A.MKT.MHM, 345/65).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: