Ayşe Hatun Fountain

It is in the square of Moria village. From its inscription, it's understood that it was built by Hadji Molla Efendi's wife Ayfle Hatun, in August 1775. The fountain had originally only one arch, but a second one was added later. The inscription placed in this second part was written in Greek. 'It's repaired in 1 July 1904' was written on the second inscription. The rectangle planned fountain's upper part has triangle pediment. Water still flows from the original part's spout.

Previous Page
Next Page