Veşince Village Zaim Mustafa Agha Mosque

The name of the village is given as Vişnice in Ekrem Hakkı Ayverdi (IV, 1981, p.251). On 29 Za 1272 (August 1, 1856); the people who had specific duties in the Charitable foundation of the mosque and those who were charged as imams were listed (BOA, C.EV, 506/25557). The charitable foundation of the mosque, VGMA., is registered in the Atik Defter Nr: 403, p. 1092, on 8 M, 1273 (September 8, 1856).
Previous Page
Next Page
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Karaferye
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Agustos