Government Office

The building was built in 1885 (Tsolakis, 2008, p.122). Records dated 26 Ra, 1316 (August 14, 1898) show that the construction expenses necessary for the enlargement of the building would be met by its own department (BOA, DH.MKT, 2090/108). Two photographs of the Government Office exist in the archive of Grigoryos Velkos (Tsolakis, 2008, pp.122-123). The 14.50 mt. x 17 mt. doublex building had a jerkin head. It collapsed in 1968 (Tsolakis, 2008, p.123).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: