Emine Hatun Fountain

It is founded in Panagiouda village, in front of Panagiouda Primary School. It's understood from its inscription that it was built by artisan Kürfladi Baba, by order of Emine Hatun in 1808-1809. The fountain has a rectangle plan, and has an arched niche in the middle. Inside the fountain's niche, there is a panel stone with one tap and its marble inscription. The fountain was restored recently and some of its bottoms under the ground because the ground was raised. The fountain still works today.

Previous Page
Next Page