Şadırvan Mosque

It is located within the boundaries of the fortress No: 18a-18d on Socratus Street. It is registered by the Greek Ministry of Culture on 25 August 1948 under number 23084/737. It was constructed by Faralyalizade Hadji Hafız Hüseyin Efendi and Osmancıkzade Hadji Mehmed Agha. The Mosque is octigonal and has got a roof with a wooden minbar. On the southeast corner there is Cermon Pulpit. The Mosque renovated in 2004, is not open for services. It is been used as a storage for one of the shops by the bazaar.

Previous Page
Next Page