Yakup Agha Fountain

It's on the direction of Sigri Castle, between the streets. From its inscription, it's understood that it was built by retired Captain Hadji Yakub Agha in 6 September 1880. The fountain has a rectangle plan and measures 2.30m. x 1.45m. On the front side, it has an arched niche in the middle. The niche's above is empty, but under it there is the one tapped panel stone which also has the inscription. The fountain's lightning is also built and it's still functioning.

Previous Page
Next Page