Cuma Village Primary School

The name of the village was changed to Kallithea in 1925 and to Amigdala in 1928. 802 Turks lived in this village and it had three Primary Schools. In the first and second schools, there were 30 male and 20 female students in each. The third school was smaller with 25 male and 15 female students. The teachers were Hafiz Mustafa, Suleyman Molte and Hafiz Muhittin respectively (Valsamidis, 2003, p.263).

Previous Page
Next Page