Vezir Hasan Bey Mosque / Yalı Mosque

It is located at the North Port district, by the sea, next to the fourth municipility kreche. According to the inscription above the gate, it was constructed by Vezir Hasan Pasha, in 1805. The Mosque has got a rectangular floor plan with a roof. On the East and on the West sides, there are two gothic style windows in arch form. Today the mosque is used as the Dimitris and Panayotis Teodorellis Agricultural Products sales store. We were not permitted to look at the inside.

Previous Page
Next Page