Junior High School

Mehmed Effendi was appointed as the first teacher of the school which opened on 12 S, 1316 (June 2, 1898). Calligraphy teachers and librarians were requested. Construction and furbishing expenses were requested to be collected from the inhabitants as donations (BOA, MF.MKT, 403/4). Mehmed Arif Effendi, a teacher from the Serres Senior High School was appointed as the first teacher on 12 Ş, 1316 (December 26, 1898), (BOA, MF.MKT, 429/519). There were more than forty students on 26 C, 1325 (August 6, 1907) therefore it was requested that Derviş Effendi, a graduate of the School for Male Teachers be appointed (BOA, MF.MKT, 1011/28). The appointment of a calligraphy teacher took place on 24 Ra, 1326 (April 26, 1908), (BOA, MF.MKT, 1050/5).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: