Mosque

Located in Farsala Square, it is registered under the Royal decree of January 13, 1938 and appeared in the Official Gazette on January 20, 1938, Nr: 18/A. It was ascertained that it was no longer standing during our visit. The date when it collapsed could not be ascertained although it has been registered.

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: