Fahri Pasha Fountain

It is located in Pamfilla village, Santra Barbara Street. It is in front of an old house. It is understood that it was built by Governer of Lesvos Mehmed Fahri Pasha in 1886-1887 from its inscription. The last two lines were erased. The fountain has a rectangle plan and measured 1.95m. x 2.20m. In the middle of the front, it has an arched niche and above the niche there is a marble inscription. On the stone which is under this inscription, there are two floral decorations. The panel stone has only one tap and is on the same level with the ground. The fountain is still working.

Previous Page
Next Page