Osman Agha Mosque

Osman Agha was the head gatekeeper of Ali Dervish Lodge. With his benefaction the Hasan Hodja Masjid in the village of Bahcılar became a mosque. The charitable foundation of the mosque, VGMA, is registered in the Atik Defter Nr: 725, p. 188 on 4 Ra, 1122 (May 3, 1710).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: