Arsenal

Located near the antique theater in the city centre, the Arsenal appeared on the map on 9 Ş, 1243 (February 25, 1828), (Halaçoğlu, 1974, p.93).

The Arsenal was where military supplies and any kind of explosive materials were kept. The single story structure is covered with a jerkin roof. There are two entrances on the west side. It was built with rubble (Palyoungas II, 2007, p.758). We could not enter this structure at the time of our visit.

 

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: