Kinare Mosque

It appears as the Kanad Mosque on the map on 9 Ş, 1243 (February 25, 1828), (Halaçoğlu, 1974, p. 93). Its actual name is the Kinare Mosque. Kinare means abattoir (Ayverdi IV, 1981, p. 325).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: