A photograph of a 3 arch bridge in Demirhisar appeared on page 85 of the Şehbâl Journal’s issue 29 on 1T 1326 (November 14, 1326). Another photograph, taken in 1913 by Auguste Leon, shows that the bridge was made from cut stone with a wide central arch and two narrower side arches. The bridge is no longer extant (Çulpan, 2002, p. 212).
Previous Page
Next Page