Zihtov Village Ghazi Kara Ali Bey Mosque and Madrasah

The charter of the mosque and the madrasah of the vakif, VGMA, is registered in the Defter Nr: 185/0, p.18, Line Nr: 0065 on 24 Ş, 1275 (April 3, 1859). The village is mentioned in Ayverdi as Zilhan (Ayverdi IV, 1981, p.334). Hasan Effendi was removed from the Ghazi Kara Ali Mosque’s charitable foundation for fraudulent practices on 29 L, 1305 (July 9, 1888). Hadji Şakir Ağazade İbrahim Agha replaced Hasan Effendi (BOA, MF.MKT, 1520/65).
Previous Page
Next Page