Hüseyin Agha School

On 29 Ş, 1182 (January 20, 1768); an assignment of teachers for the school, rebuilt by Hüseyin Agha the Janissary Agha, was made (BOA, C.MF., 168/8369). The charter of Hüseyin Agha bin Abdullah of the vakif, VGMA, is registered in the Defter Nr: 626/1, p.0095, Line Nr: 0112 on 7 B, 1181 (November 29, 1767). The charitable foundation of Hüseyin Agha bin Abdullah, the Janissary Agha, VGMA, is registered in the Atik Defter Nr: 725, p.287, on 10 Za, 1185 (February 14, 1772).
Previous Page
Next Page
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Karaferye
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Agustos