Fatima Hatun Fountain

It is located in Skalochori village, ‹stirahathane Street. There used to be a Rum Cemetary near the fountain, and because of this the street was named 'resthouse'. It is understood from its inscription that it was built by Hadji Ali Agha's wife Fatima Hatun, in 1801-1802. The fountain has a rectangle plan and measured 3.04m. x 2.12m. There is a panel stone with an inscription made of marble with a single tap inside an arched niche. The well kept fountain's water still flows.

Previous Page
Next Page