Primary School

Although the structure is no longer standing, its inscription has been located (Palyoungas II, 2007, p.461). It can be understood from the inscription that the school was built in 1293 (1877- 1878) by Veli Tahsin Bey. The writer of the inscription text is Es-Seyyid Halil İbrahim. The date when the Primary School collapsed could not be ascertained.

 

 

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: