Ali Pasha Dervish Lodge

Evliya Çelebi, mentions it (VIII, 1966, p.49). The charitable foundation of the Dervish Lodge, VGMA, is registered in the Atik Defter Nr: 725, p.147, on 8 Za, 1132 (September 11, 1720) and the charter of the Dervish Lodge, VGMA, is registered in the Defter Nr: 652/2, p.147, on 1 Ca, 1176 (November 18, 1720). On 23 B, 1269 (May 2, 1853) records concerning reveniues and salaries exist (BOA, A.MKT.NZD, 77/79).

Records concerning repairs to the Lodge are dated 12 M, 1272 (September 24, 1855), (BOA, A.MKT.UM, 209/84). On 4 S, 1272 (October 16, 1855), an investigation concerning the bath of the Lodge was recorded (BOA, A.MKT. UM, 212/31). Repairs to the Dervish Lodge were further recorded on 8 S, 1272 (October 20, 1855), (BOA, A.MKT.UM, 212/80). Records dated 7 S, 1273 (October 7, 1856), show that repairs were made to the Ali Pasha Lodge (BOA, A.MKT.UM, 256/14).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Trikala
  • The Artifacts In The Small Town And Villages