Bayraklı Mosque Madrasah

According to Muezzin Hodja’s charitable foundation, the madrasah was built before 1549. According to his charitable foundation, it was located near the mosque. A teacher was appointed to the Kadı Muslihiddin Effendi Mosque and Madrasah on 15 Ş, 1192 (September 8, 1778), (BOA, C.MF, 176/8758).
 
The madrasah, located near the Bayraklı Mosque is in a state of disrepair today. Although two of the madrasah’s walls, examined for the first time in 2008, were standing at that time, one has since been pulled down in order to enlarge a parking lot in the area where the madrasah was located. The madrasah was constructed of rubble. There is a prayer niche on its last remaining wall. The structure needs to be registered alongside the mosque urgently.

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: