Arbina Village Primary School

The village kept the names Arbina (Harbina or Arbino) until 1928 when it was renamed Ftelionas and was called by this name from 1940 to 1951.Today it is known as Pteleon. 351 Turks lived in this village. There was one Primary School whose teacher was Hafiz Bayram. There were 30 male and 10 female students in the school (Valsamidis, 2003, p.264).

Previous Page
Next Page