The Telegraph Office

The telegraph office was built on 29 C, 1286 (October 6, 1869), (BOA, İ.D, 599/41784). On 20 C 1316, (November 5, 1898); during the Ottoman – Greek War it was requested that the money needed to protect the telegraph lines from Karaferye to Serfice be allocated from the budget (BOA, DH.MKT, 2128/49).
Previous Page
Next Page
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Karaferye
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Agustos