Dâr-ül-kurrâ

It can be understood from the verse inscribed above the door that it was built in 1142 (1729-1730) by Ahmed bin Emin Agha, the Shipyard guard (Ali Emiri Effendi, 1336, p.13).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: