Hasan Pasha Mosque

It was located at the marketplace that was called Sûk-ı Sultanî (Big Marketplace). The charitable foundation of the mosque, VGMA, is registered in the Atik Defter Nr: 405, Line Nr: 337 on 15 Ş, 1237 (May 7, 1822).

Previous Page
Next Page
  • The Artifacts In The Villages
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Tirnovi
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Çatalca
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Alasonya
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Baba
  • The List Of The Ottoman Artifacts Located In Yenisehir: