Bazaar Bath

The Bazaar Bath is situated on the opposite of the Yeni Mosque, Ermou Street. It has been registered due to 13 January 1938 dated command of the Kingdom.

The Bath has been built between the years 1820- 1825. The Bath has been constructed accordingly to a plan that assumes a central dome, horizontal heat

dissemination and two gender-segregated parts. Although there is a third part left outside of the main structure constructed in the middle of two segregated

parts facing one another, the building looks as if it has two segregated parts. The rectangularly planned entrance hall leans partly on the two archs and partly on the level walls. The heating zone has a dome. The Bath has been restored recently Today the building is closed after restoration.

Previous Page
Next Page