Agha Mosque Fountain

It is inside the castle, in Sokratous Street. The fountain is placed in the Old Bazaar, in the entrance of the Agha Mosque. According to it's inscription, it was built in 1875 by Hadji Hasan. The fountain's front; which is attached to the court's wall, has three parts. There are inscriptions on the arched upper parts of these sections divided with columns. It has one tap in each three panel stones. It was repaired in 2004 with the mosque. It is water still flows.

Previous Page
Next Page